Friday, August 20, 2010

Property Update 10/20/10

Over the last week I have shared the vision presentation with 81 people that I can count. I’ve had great experiences over that time and met some wonderful people. I am so grateful for the privilege of telling the story of what God is doing and the opportunity that is before us. One situation that stands out to me is story of Jayce and Ty. They are couple of young boys whose parents attended a previous meeting, and had a lemonade stand. They attended a second meeting with their parents last night and came up to me with a plastic cup filled with $8.05 that they had earned at their lemonade stand to give to the property. I’m so humbled that even children are joining in and that whole families are becoming part of the vision. Whether it is a small amount or a large, we are truly seeing God move in such powerful ways. I trust him to do what he does so well, the miraculous! We only have a little less than 2 weeks to go, until our closing on August 31st. We need to see God continue to do the miracle that he is doing. Thank you so much for your prayer and partnership with us.

Michael Berg

No comments: