Saturday, March 17, 2018

Michael & Darla Participate in the President's Gathering in Kona, Hawaii

I had an opportunity to speak to the leaders at the President's Gathering on the life of Billy Graham. I was grateful for the opportunity, but I must say our favorite element of the President's Gathering is connection with so many godly vision filled leaders that have become wonderful friends!




After the President's Gathering we had a day off and then I (Michael) participated in the Core International Leadership Team (CILT) of the University of the Nations. I was invited along with a handful of other base leaders, due to the fact that we each lead a large YWAM base with several courses connected to our university. We were invited to be a part of the process as the CILT looks at configuring the University to better serve the mission and the 750 training bases across the globe. This was a privilege and a very fruitful time.

No comments: